Korea declaring war on chameleonforums?

Is there a any way to make their cell phone or computer they are using to post this junk from burst in to flames!? That would be my preference! Lol.
I'd think moderators could get the posters IP from logs and then you have something to begin tracing the location with but I'm no hacker nor any interest to be one so there my knowledge on the subject stops.

OK, I go to sleep for an hour or two and the entire forums fall apart?!? :mad:

First off, this isn't the United States government. We don't just Tweet about things and hope they go away. We have a report function that alerts all the moderators when there is an issue (thank you @Matt Vanilla Gorilla) . THEN we Tweet about it :p. I'm assuming that @Brad has neutralized the threat, and that I can go get some more sleep :coffee:...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm up now :oops:. Guess I'll just spend the day waiting for Fed Ex Tracking updates...... :wideyed:

OK, I go to sleep for an hour or two and the entire forums fall apart?!? :mad:

First off, this isn't the United States government. We don't just Tweet about things and hope they go away. We have a report function that alerts all the moderators when there is an issue (thank you @Matt Vanilla Gorilla) . THEN we Tweet about it :p. I'm assuming that @Brad has neutralized the threat, and that I can go get some more sleep :coffee:...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm up now :oops:. Guess I'll just spend the day waiting for Fed Ex Tracking updates...... :wideyed:
You're a lot like chameleon, 12 hours sleep time, 12 hours awake time...

So they finally shipped that realdoll you ordered? Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom