knowlege about mistking

whysoez420

i'm debating on getting the ultimate value system it comes with 3 T nozzles. my question is, can the T nozzle be used for just one line of water? the T nozzle looks like it is capable of having tubing come from the left side and out the right to continue the flow of water onto the next nozzle.

The Purpose of the T nozzle is just how you described, to be used 'inline'.

You have a couple options when you order the system. You can use a male 'plug' and plug up one of the sides of the T and leave yourself the room to expand later, or, you can call whomever you order it from and request that they send you a L nozzle instead, which is a 'end of the line' nozzle.

HTH,

Bobby

The Purpose of the T nozzle is just how you described, to be used 'inline'.

You have a couple options when you order the system. You can use a male 'plug' and plug up one of the sides of the T and leave yourself the room to expand later, or, you can call whomever you order it from and request that they send you a L nozzle instead, which is a 'end of the line' nozzle.

HTH,

Bobby

yeah figures. that kinda sucks
you'd think the ultimate package would come with like 2 T's and a L.
but thank you for informing me.

yeah figures. that kinda sucks
you'd think the ultimate package would come with like 2 T's and a L.
but thank you for informing me.

Actually its kind of good, and appropriate.

To explain, the ultimate comes with the zip-drip valve (useless for mosst chameleon applications in my opinion), and to use the system with the ZD, the line makes a complete circuit back to the pump/valve assembly. So, you would need the last T in order to continue the line, and complete the circuit.

Also, it does come with a plug, effectively making it into an L nozzle.

;)

Actually its kind of good, and appropriate.

To explain, the ultimate comes with the zip-drip valve (useless for mosst chameleon applications in my opinion), and to use the system with the ZD, the line makes a complete circuit back to the pump/valve assembly. So, you would need the last T in order to continue the line, and complete the circuit.

Also, it does come with a plug, effectively making it into an L nozzle.

;)

so without the complete circuit the zip drip is essentially ineffective?

To clarify, without the ZD you just go from Resevoir->pump->nozzle done.

With the ZD, you have to run back from the last nozzle to the pump/ZD.

This is because the ZD sucks the water out of the line, and back into the reservoir.

There's many ways you can connect the nozzles. Think plumbing legos :) Idea in ultimate system is that you connect nozzles together and then you from the last nozzle back to the zipdrip. that's why there are three T nozzles. Without the ZipDrip you would have 2T and 1 L.

To clarify, without the ZD you just go from Resevoir->pump->nozzle done.

With the ZD, you have to run back from the last nozzle to the pump/ZD.

This is because the ZD sucks the water out of the line, and back into the reservoir.

awesome perfect. thanks for letting me know.
i'll probably benefit from having the zip drip since i'll have the nozzles in each corner so any water that would have dropped wouldv went on the bottom of the cage anyway instead of on leaves or something.

Back
Top Bottom