Know what I hate...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
When you go to the pump for gas, and put $20 in, How come the pump goes super high speed until the last dollar... Then slows down and takes twice a long to pump that last fraction of a gallon as it did to pump the rest of the Gas!?!? What the... Why does the last dollar take the longest!?!?!?! I have always wondered... anyone know the real answer?

Just be glad you aren't in a nanny state like Oregon where someone else pumps your gas...they take your money and won't top the tank off- they just let it stop when it stops. Jerks. :mad:

I can't remember ever seeing a single full service station in Cali... For the better... Last thing I need to do is tip someone as well when Ive just been raped with the price of gas!

...that stupid Katy Perry song, I Kissed A Girl. It is sooo overplayed now. Speaking of gas stations, they were actually playing that through the pumps when I filled up last week :rolleyes: People have it as ringtones now :( All over the radio. You can't get away from it.

Never understood that gas pump thing. Ever notice how Arco's pumps slow down with more money left than other station's?

People have it as ringtones now :(

Ever notice how Arco's pumps slow down with more money left than other station's?

One of my coworkers had their 10 y/o daughter in here... and her cell phone rang... Yeah... you guessed it... It is excrutiating.

I have noticed how some slow down earlier than others... I just didn't realize it was arco.

...that stupid Katy Perry song, I Kissed A Girl. It is sooo overplayed now. Speaking of gas stations, they were actually playing that through the pumps when I filled up last week :rolleyes: People have it as ringtones now :( All over the radio. You can't get away from it.

Never understood that gas pump thing. Ever notice how Arco's pumps slow down with more money left than other station's?

Arco has cheaper gas, though.

Also, I hate that song. I am a lesbian and I HATE THAT SONG. It has a line that is something like "what will my boyfriend say" and I just find it demeaning to relationships. Grrr.....

most pumps do it, its the pump playin catch up with the slow down basically it calculates the amount goin in....

i havn't seen a full service station in AZ in over 10 years.. maybe more..

mexico they are all over, it makes me nervous handing them cash nad letting them pump! but gas in mexico is only 2.30 WTF...

and yes i hate that song as well.....its awful.

...when you drive through and get a burger and fries and the person hands you your food and says..."Thanks! Have a nice Day!" ...and never even asked you if you want Ketchup! What good are fries without ketchup!?!?

Maybe I had a bad day.

i dun use ketchup!.. kinda like bbq sauce or honey mustard. then again i don't really like fried slices of potatoe.

.........ants.:mad:

These will probably keep coming...lol

My biggest bother ever. They attack and ruin my feeder insect colonies, get into my reptile habitats and try to make camp, and lets not forget they invade my pantry! I have vaseline on everything...and I always manage to forget and get myself in it.

What Burns Me

We should turn this into a "what burns me thread".

1) My new word: Threadcrapper
2) Cell phone salesman
3) People that want everything for free

Just the list of things that happened to me today.

I paid 3.08 for a gallon of gas today, so the price is dropping.
That was the only good thing that happened.

...Balls Out Freeway drivers, that don't care whos life is at risk.
...Marketers who act like your best freind.
...Possoms.

These are more strong dislikes than hates, but nevertheless....
  • Conservative Party Win (Canadian Federal Election)
  • Bottlerocks set off at 2am the night before a midterm
  • Tight, pinchy shoes
  • Escaped roaches
  • Dead PC power-supply in the middle of studying (cramming) day before midterm
  • People who drive when they could easily walk
:) gosh I could go on! I must be feeling negative this morning! sorry!

[/LIST]:) gosh I could go on! I must be feeling negative this morning! sorry!

Haha...Yeah... I was in a bad mood yesterday, and thought this would help me vent some frustration. Take it out on the little annoying things. I thought about using another word besides "hate"... but since these are supposed to be fun and not aimed at offending or attacking anyone directly... I thought it would be harmless to rant on with the... "You know what I hate!?"

heres one...... Know what I hate!?! ........... Haters...lol.

Or... Tests from the Emergency Broadcasting System right in the middle of my show.

Or... When the DVR stops recording my show 2 mins before the end of the episode!

We should turn this into a "what burns me thread".

1) My new word: Threadcrapper
2) Cell phone salesman
3) People that want everything for free

Just the list of things that happened to me today.

I paid 3.08 for a gallon of gas today, so the price is dropping.
That was the only good thing that happened.

You know what I hate - That justin got to pay $3.08 and I still have to pay $3.45 :D:p:)

Back
Top Bottom