Kinyongia vosseleri hatchlings

Hi everyone,

two days ago I found one K. vosseleri egg scarified. When I came home from work yesterday evening, this Baby has already hatched. :)
This means 342 days of incubation (~11month). I am waiting for a few more eggs to hatch, hopefully they are all healthy.

Just have a picture from my mobilephone, better pictures will follow within the next days :)

cheers
Marcus

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 335
Marcus that's great news!! We need to see more pics!!! Do you have any more pics of the male? I'd like to see the different patterns he can have.

Congrats again on the successful incubation!

... K. multituberculata looks at his horns in mirror and cries a little bit...:D

Its ok .....just cause vosseleri are more well endowed then your beloved multi. doesnt mean they are half the Kinyongia.......its how they use it that counts after all!! And your boy might have probs even with that.....bent "horns" dont get much action with them receptive girls........:rolleyes::p

Congratulations! I had a pair of them a while ago but they never produced eggs unfortunately. Glad to see that you were able to hatch them!

Back
Top Bottom