Kinyongia Tenuis

Cameron B

Established Member
Hey, All,

It's been a few years since I've made a post in these forums, but I thought I'd share a few pics of my little male K. Tenuis.

These aren't the best of pics (lazy phone pics), but they'll do for the moment. :)

Ten1.jpg

Ten2.jpg

Ten3.jpg

awh what a cutei ! Showjet just posted a uncommon cham aswell, you should check it out :D

he beat me here, LOL

may i ask how you guys house all these rare species?

Exo-Terra's with heavy foliage, high humidity (controller keeps it at 77% minimum), and a basking temp of around 77-79 degrees. The remainder of the cage has an ambient in the 70's, and a nighttime drop to the low 60's.

Exo-Terra's with heavy foliage, high humidity (controller keeps it at 77% minimum), and a basking temp of around 77-79 degrees. The remainder of the cage has an ambient in the 70's, and a nighttime drop to the low 60's.

Gotcha, very similar to how I keep my xanth. Only I use a large viv made by MartyMade.

He looks GREAT!! So how does this controller drop the temps? Or is your house just cold at night? I am super interested in this being that I just picked up one of those 3 ft tall exo terra's and need to figure out what to put in it :D:D

How is that controller working? Always wondered about those things.

The controller is fantastic. Two of them are sponsors here, and after reading about both and what they are capable as of today...they are both pretty much right on par in features with one another.

He looks GREAT!! So how does this controller drop the temps? Or is your house just cold at night? I am super interested in this being that I just picked up one of those 3 ft tall exo terra's and need to figure out what to put in it :D:D

No temperature drops in the house at night (save for maybe 2-3 degrees). His enclosure drops about 15+ degrees each night. I utilize a small, hand held evaporative fan/ac unit that has tubing to direct the humidified, cool air into the enclosure from the top. This increases humidity some at night, but drops the temperature considerably.

Back
Top Bottom