Kinyongia multituberculata Captive Bred 3 Bloodlines $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeco

Avid Member
Hi I'm selling captive bred Kinyongia multituberculata from 3 different bloodlines -- that's 3 different moms and 3 different dads. Perfect opportunity to start your own conservation breeding project with a new species. These guys are endemic to the West Usambara Mountains, a forest area in Tanzania that is smaller than your county and they are found nowhere else in the world. :D Rad. Logging and collection of wild animals is a serious problem in the Usambaras so I am selling these for ZERO profit to reduce importation from the wild. Spend your money on something good and rare and cheap. $80 each.

Contact me via email with any questions: [email protected] or just click my name "Seeco" above and send me a personal message. I am shipping to all states now that things are warming up. Originally these were only available for local pickup in San Diego. If you are ready to buy just call me directly at 201-248-6067 9am to 9pm Pacific time.

Babies are now 3-4 weeks older than these photos. The last photo is an adult male and father of bloodline "B" babies. AKA West Usambara Two Horned Chameleon.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 280
Some impressive adults, just so you get an idea of how cool these babies can eventually look. The first two are males the third is a female. She is very unique and large. Check out he color on her toes. The male in the second pic is trying to get at a female inside the cage (blurry in bottom left of photo).

Attachments

• IMG_7490.jpg
    IMG_7490.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7506.jpg
    IMG_7506.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_7510.jpg
    IMG_7510.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.