Kinyongia Matschiei

This is a new species for me. I have a pair and plan to breed them. The female has laid eggs but I'm not sure if they are fertile or not.

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is what I think of when one says chameleon. pardalis=par. Kinyongia=way above par.

Nice to see some pics, Todd. They are absolutely amazing!

I'll admit that I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pics. Both are in top notch condition but that male is stunning. Good luck with them.

I'll admit that I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pics. Both are in top notch condition but that male is stunning. Good luck with them.

Thats because Kinyongia is the best genus. Why wouldnt one keep coming back:p

They are awesome! You are making me jealous:D

Good job Todd. Bella seems to be doing good with you and Var is looking better and better. Tylene's daughters named your female Bella and Var is from the French river I visited just before getting him. Anyways, just a little history and please rename them if you like!

I'm super excited people are getting into this species. I'm not alone anymore!!

In about 3.5 yrs I'll be finishing my Ph.D. At that time I plan to move back to the mainland. Ten minutes after that I expect to get ahold of you guys and buy some cb babies off of ya. So get to work...please! ;) Seriously though, this is one of the few species I would consider dedicating a lot of effort toward. These beautiful individuals make me even more sure of that!

Oh Chris, fyi...I grew up almost halfway in Kailua as I have tons of family there and visited often. If you ever wanna do a little trip up Tantalus or Olomana in search of little buddies...get a hold of me. I think I'll be there sometime this summer.

Oh Chris, fyi...I grew up almost halfway in Kailua as I have tons of family there and visited often. If you ever wanna do a little trip up Tantalus or Olomana in search of little buddies...get a hold of me. I think I'll be there sometime this summer.

Tantalus. I went on that trail by myself as it was getting dark and man was it scary. I ran back down to my car. Things were rolling down hill and there was a breeze going making a whistle.

Those cham's look greats. That last pic kinda looks like a female jackson without the projection she has coming from her head.

Shootz, sounds good brah :D Truthfully though, I'm not quite sure how my summer is going to be shaping up just yet. I'm waiting to hear back on some funding opportunities I've applied for. Whether I'm mostly around Oahu this summer, or off island quite a bit, depends on which funds (if any) I end up securing. Lemme know if/when you'll be heading out this way though :)

Back
Top Bottom