Kimi getting so big

Kimi has been with me now for few month now and we are making nice progress. I hand feed her and she comes on my hand and eats right on there. She hasn’t made any attempts to come out of the enclosure yet but we are doing baby steps and that’s fine with me. I’m not going to push her. She eats about 7-10 crickets a day and I noticed she is filling out. Since Kimi came home with me she always did that thing when she moves the back and for and to this day she still does that. Is that normal for them or is it something I have to be worried about it since she still does it.

I attached a little video of her walking. She doesn’t like the phone as you can see she gets a bit stressed.

that is normal, that is how they move, trying to look like leaves swaying in the wind

that is normal, that is how they move, trying to look like leaves swaying in the wind
Good to know. Was just wandering because Charlie my Panther Chameleon isn’t doing that and that got my worried that there is something wrong with my little girl

Back
Top Bottom