keeping females together

corona

i am thinking about getting some female panthers. i was hoping i could keep two or three in a large 6'x3'x3' enclosure. also they would be differant locals would this matter.i have other screen enclosures that are smaller just in case.

i think they will be okay but i am not sure you should try but just keep an eye on them. I have a jackson which i know you can keep together but i'm not positive about panthers:)

Maybe. You obviously would need to know the animals individual personalities first (so they will have to be kept separate) and then you can asses the situation. then consider the likely hood of failure and risk involved in it and if you are willing to go ahead with it.

i am thinking about getting some female panthers. i was hoping i could keep two or three in a large 6'x3'x3' enclosure. also they would be differant locals would this matter.i have other screen enclosures that are smaller just in case.

If they had been sisters, kept together from the start, then maybe, just maybe, that size enclosure would be big enough for two. I think the chances of that size enclosure being sufficient for three is very very low.
Better to have three cages that size or even three half that size.

Actually you cannot keep panthers together if they are both girls they will fight with each other. you need to put themin separate cages.

Bold statement saying u cant

Many people do it successfully but all Chams are different.

Back
Top Bottom