KC, Cypress, & Stewie: A Growing Journey

I only know of 40 shades of green, but I'm not sure if that is relent here. :geek:
That is some stong coffee u been drinking :rolleyes:
Its all about the babies.....I wake with the babies
I feed with the babies....
I clean with the babies...
I talk to stranger with my babies
And I freaking love my babies regardless one shade or thousands shades:p

Just had 3rd shed with me, 5th shed total :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I find it so strange that he only shows his green/turquoise behind his eye when he's this dark coloration. This was him first thing this morning. He still has a couple more pieces of skin to shed

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I find it so strange that he only shows his green/turquoise behind his eye when he's this dark coloration. This was him first thing this morning. He still has a couple more pieces of skin to shed

View attachment 164023 View attachment 164024
YES,a freaking 100 YESSSSS....my heart is beating so fast now,Cypress is about to turn into a colorful prince ,I was going to keep him for myself,but I know u told me u want that special baby cham so all these waiting for him to color up its a long journey,and I will say for sure ,he will be a very very beautiful panther when all his colors comes in,Im soooo happy for u ,u did a great job to keep him healthy n this is the moment that "Drive " me to breed these chammies,the happiness is indescribable right now thru this internet post....thank u for giving him a great home n thank u Cypress to start ur colorful journey :)

:)
Finished his 5th shed (with me) today, 7th shed total. About a week and half till he's 6 months old

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Cypress continues to amaze me everyday by both his demeanor and good looks. With gradual socialization with others from myself, he has now gotten over his fear of unknown people, and is bright, friendly, and quite charismatic. His character has captured me and taken hold! I'm blessed to have been given the opportunity to raise him <3 you did a fantastic job Ken, I look forward to more babies from you!

Just look at how far he has come

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Watching and helping him grow has been incredible. He is QUITE the hunter, and is now obsessed with hornworms :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom