KC, Cypress, & Stewie: A Growing Journey

Forget about me,its all on u ladies now,ur babies are all so happy n healthy under ur care,Im soooooo happy for them(y)
They all look so beautiful,Chachi's K.C is around one and half month apart from Cypress,and Cypress is about 1 month apart from Stewie if Im not mistaken,since the Hatched date on the same clutch babies can have 1month apart to hatched .Stewie is on the second batch of the eggs.
So would you say Stewie was born sometime in mid April which he will be about 3 1/2 months old by the end of July. Does that sound about right?

This guy is beautiful! I cannot believe this purple and orange star burst on his eyes!
I have spent the last 2 days trying to get the right exposure from this phone camera. Finally the colors came thru but its not a good one of KC, himself. He has a beautiful turned up nose area with white along the edge. Its like his face is outlined in white. Also, a white belly area. Ill send other pics of him that look good but this is his color palette.

Attachments

• 20160724_145103.jpg
    20160724_145103.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 95
I thought KC was born in Feb, Ken. Is that right
Either the end of February or some where in middle of the March,Since the babies in the same clutch can born 1month apart ,but I know he has a big appetite,he out grew his clutch mates ,how many feeders is he eating now??

I put 10 in his bowl and then when i come to pick up the bowl if he wants more he will still be standing there looking at me. He does this thing that drives me nuts: he hits a cricket, pulls it in chews a couple of times and then stops and holds it that way for a long time. Thats why he has a bowl now Cause he holds his food like that. Dead and laying in his mouth.

I put 10 in his bowl and then when i come to pick up the bowl if he wants more he will still be standing there looking at me. He does this thing that drives me nuts: he hits a cricket, pulls it in chews a couple of times and then stops and holds it that way for a long time. Thats why he has a bowl now Cause he holds his food like that. Dead and laying in his mouth.
Mine does the same thing! She'll hold a struggling cricket in her mouth forever then finally swallow it. So frustrating but I think maybe she gets distracted? Or just likes to feel them struggle, I dunno....

Next time when I go to the Starbucks coffee shop,I will suggest them to name one of the coffee drink "triple shots Cypress ",it will keep u up in never ending shades....
Mr.Cypress will see u now:rolleyes:
th.jpeg

The Slogan for today is "Cypress....My kind the highness ,even is a bit of the shyness,still tears for the wetness with the ultimate happiness "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom