KC, Cypress, & Stewie: A Growing Journey

alphakenc

Chameleon Enthusiast
So Alphakenc I been watching lots cooking show lately from the Food Network Channel....all these food display are making me hungry since everyone has their own skill to present their favorite dish:rolleyes:.......So I decided to check on all the beautiful babies own by @Chachi ; @TheSmokeyChameleon and @cdavis0645 and to see how their beautiful babies are doing in their favorite homes,so Ladies,if u could please show me the babies (I miss them a lot) that will make me a happy "Chef",I would love to see them on this internet post,so surprise me with lots candy pics from thousands miles away with smiles:)

Hi Ken :)
Cypress is my little man. He's very friendly and eager to come out and socialize, thanks so much for working with me and getting me my perfect chameleon. Beauty and personality!

On the right is was the day I got him about a month ago on June 28th, he was 3.5 months then so he's just about 4.5 months now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

He shed a couple days after he arrived, and just shed again yesterday! He's maintaining a lot of vibrant oranges and peach tones when he's resting.

image.jpeg

I haven't quite figured out what this display means? He shows this a lot recently when he's finishing up a bask, hunting, or seeing me. And when he's basking it's almost the opposite pattern, his body is a very deep chocolate brown and his bars flash spots of the peach. Either way he's a cute little espresso bean haha

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

More pics soon!

Thank u for showing me the baby Cypress ,those pictures are so beautiful ,as far I know this type of the cham usually color up pretty late,they usually start with all blue n green then from there it will take off like a rockets,@Chachi got one of the my older siblings name K.C ,Im waiting on her pic,I know hers color up real late also ,usually a color tinted blue green behind his eyes for start....
On the last pic ,I can see bit of light green so hopefully soon for the Handsome Cypress:)

Hi Ken :)
Cypress is my little man. He's very friendly and eager to come out and socialize, thanks so much for working with me and getting me my perfect chameleon. Beauty and personality!

On the right is was the day I got him about a month ago on June 28th, he was 3.5 months then so he's just about 4.5 months now.

View attachment 162676

View attachment 162675

He shed a couple days after he arrived, and just shed again yesterday! He's maintaining a lot of vibrant oranges and peach tones when he's resting.

View attachment 162677

I haven't quite figured out what this display means? He shows this a lot recently when he's finishing up a bask, hunting, or seeing me. And when he's basking it's almost the opposite pattern, his body is a very deep chocolate brown and his bars flash spots of the peach. Either way he's a cute little espresso bean haha

View attachment 162678

View attachment 162679

View attachment 162680

More pics soon!
How precious is he?? Very good looking boy!

Tell me about it!! When he first arrived he weighed almost nothing, it was crazy haha I would hold him on my finger and he'd be weightless. Now he's eating vigorously and growing very fast and today he gobbled down about a dozen little dubias and is looking quite chubby :D he's just so cute and charming
I love the one of his little "karate stance" he looks like a charmer :love:

Hi Ken, thank you for starting this thread with Stewie's siblings. I appreciate that you have been staying in touch with us.
I am grateful that you have walked me through before Stewie's arrival, during and until this day. Means a lot to know how passionate you are with the beautiful social babies you raised. I don't think Stewie will be my last jellybean either! The pictures started the day before he arrived with your photo you sent me when you chose my match with Stewie, his arrival on 7/12/16 when he was about a little over 3 months and pictures of him since then which he will be with me for 2 weeks on 7/26. Mommy can't get enough of taking pictures of baby Stewie! Stay tuned for more...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hi Ken, thank you for starting this thread with Stewie's siblings. I appreciate that you have been staying in touch with us.
I am grateful that you have walked me through before Stewie's arrival, during and until this day. Means a lot to know how passionate you are with the beautiful social babies you raised. I don't think Stewie will be my last jellybean either! The pictures started the day before he arrived with your photo you sent me when you chose my match with Stewie, his arrival on 7/12/16 when he was about a little over 3 months and pictures of him since then which he will be with me for 2 weeks on 7/26. Mommy can't get enough of taking pictures of baby Stewie! Stay tuned for more...View attachment 162682View attachment 162684 View attachment 162687 View attachment 162688 View attachment 162689 View attachment 162693
Wow both baby Stewie n baby Cypress just melted my heart......:love:

I am grateful that you have walked me through before Stewie's arrival, during and until this day. Means a lot to know how passionate you are with the beautiful social babies you raised. I don't think Stewie will be my last jellybean either! The pictures started the day before he arrived with your photo you sent me when you chose my match with Stewie, his arrival on 7/12/16 when he was about a little over 3 months and pictures of him since then which he will be with me for 2 weeks on 7/26. Mommy can't get enough of taking pictures of baby Stewie! Stay tuned for more...View attachment 162682View attachment 162684 View attachment 162687 View attachment 162688 View attachment 162689 View attachment 162693
On that 3rd pic ,did u put blue eyeliner on his dazzling eye huh:rolleyes:
downloadfile-3.jpeg

Thank u for showing me the baby Cypress ,those pictures are so beautiful ,as far I know this type of the cham usually color up pretty late,they usually start with all blue n green then from there it will take off like a rockets,@Chachi got one of the my older siblings name K.C ,Im waiting on her pic,I know hers color up real late also ,usually a color tinted blue green behind his eyes for start....
On the last pic ,I can see bit of light green so hopefully soon for the Handsome Cypress:)
Looking forward to seeing Stewie when he grows into his stages of colors when he gets older!

Stewie is precious! So dang tiny!

Both of u ladies took incredible pictures,I need to learn from all ur photo skills,:)
The color scheme on the Cypress are so sharp.....
The black and white photo on Stewie are Timeless,I love that jungle gym u build for him...
Cypress is like a beautiful lily flower growing in a colorful pond,one of a kind.....
Stewie are the baby of the century.....never wana grow up with all the cuteness in him.....:)

Back
Top Bottom