Karma is gone..

KarmaChameleon1337

Avid Member
I don't know where else to post this.. I'm crying so hard right now I don't even know what went wrong. He was perfectly healthy yesterday and now he's dead.

Wow I'm so sorry for your loss. Karma was a great chameleon, you took the best care of him that you could give... he will not be forgotten. R.I.P. Karma

Wait...What? Something must have been wrong...Im so sorry for your loss:( Are you going to get him an autopsy?

Im so sorry, I lost a chameleon a month ago and I feel your pain... I'm new to the forums but you are one of those who stands out as someone who obviously loves your chameleons with a passion. Karma was very lucky to have you. RIP little guy

I'm so so sorry, I'm in bits too, what a horrible shock. I can't believe you lost him, you have given so much support to so many people on here, and you are so wonderful, you must be devastated. I'm so sorry.

Omg! I'm so shocked to see this :( my heart goes out to you, that's so horribly sad.

Sleep tight karma :(

Thanks everybody. I'm not going to get an autopsy, just bury him soon. The petstore I got him from didn't use UVB so he started off with MBD. It really surprised me since he seemed absolutely happy and fine yesterday. He was on the ground and had what looked to be either a large bruise or decaying skin on his side. You see so many pictures on here and hear so many stories about dead chams but then when you have to actually pick one up and put it in the box in real life it's extremely heartbreaking. I'm going to go on a walk.

Such sad new and such a shock for you. I am so very sorry that Karma is gone. Having to say good bye is the very hardest part of having a pet. My heart goes out to you.

RIP Karma. You gave him a good life and made him happy while he was here. We are all grieving with you.

Back
Top Bottom