Kammerflage Kreations is exhibiting at the Pomona, CA Reptile Super Show 1/8 - 1/9/11

KammerflageKreations

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Hello Fellow Chameleon Lovers!

Kammerflage Kreations will be at the upcoming Reptile Super Show in Pomona, CA this coming Saturday and Sunday, 1/8 - 1/9/11.

Our_booth.JPG

We hope to see many of you there! We'll have LOTS of adorable chameleons for sale as well as our full 22-item Panther Packages. Everything you need to make a wonderful home for your new chameleon!

The show hours are as follows:

Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

Here's a link to a money saving coupon toward your ticket:

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/bw_coupon.html

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to this coming weekend!!!

Warm regards,
Liddy & Ed
Kammerflage Kreations

Cant wait for the show. will you only have babies at the show? or will you have juveniles, and adults for sale aswell, just curious?

i wonder what breeders you will be bringing to this show:rolleyes::D

Cant wait for the show. will you only have babies at the show? or will you have juveniles, and adults for sale aswell, just curious?

i wonder what breeders you will be bringing to this show:rolleyes::D

Hi Ace,

By Thursday, we will know what we're bringing for sale as well as breeders for display. If you want to check back with me then, I'll know a lot more! :)

It makes me smile to see the reptile community represented in a positive, informative, and professional manor. You guys are surely fulfilling that role and I'm so glad there are quality chameleon breeders out there. How I'd love to be a spokes person for you guys this weekend! Best of luck! ;)

It makes me smile to see the reptile community represented in a positive, informative, and professional manor. You guys are surely fulfilling that role and I'm so glad there are quality chameleon breeders out there. How I'd love to be a spokes person for you guys this weekend! Best of luck! ;)

Hi Jon!

This is one of the nicest compliments we've ever received. :) We wish you could make the show this weekend. We'd put you right out there . . . front and center! LOL It should be a lot of fun . . . we're really looking forward to it!

Warm regards,
Liddy

Back
Top Bottom