Kammerflage Kreations is exhibiting at the Pasadena, CA Reptile Show 11/6 - 11/7

KammerflageKreations

Established Member
Site Sponsor
COME JOIN US AT THE UPCOMING
PASADENA REPTILE SHOW!

LOTS of beautiful babies to offer and well as our 22-item Panther Package with a 45 day guarantee on your chameleon!

November 6th and 7th

show_booth.jpg

300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA
Exhibit Hall B

Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

CLICK HERE for full details!

Ahhh!

Liddy I wish I were closer to you, I would love to stop by! But being located in PA is just not do-able... I will have to admire from a-far! P.S. Wilson & Dexter are doing great! :p

Liddy I wish I were closer to you, I would love to stop by! But being located in PA is just not do-able... I will have to admire from a-far! P.S. Wilson & Dexter are doing great! :p

Hi Gensen,

I wish you lived closer too! I would love to meet you in person. :) I'm so happy to hear that Wilson & Dexter are doing great. If you get a chance, I'd love for you to post their pictures on our Facebook page! I know everyone would enjoy seeing them. :D

Take care for now and talk with you again soon!
Liddy

Hi Liddy! How are things? Good luck at the show! Hope you find lots of good homes for the babies. Romeo is doing greaaat!!!

Hi Liddy! How are things? Good luck at the show! Hope you find lots of good homes for the babies. Romeo is doing greaaat!!!

Hi Carol,

Always good to hear from you and Romeo. :) We're looking forward to the show and yes . . . we hope to find a lot of good homes for these amazing little ones!

Warm regards,
Liddy

Back
Top Bottom