Kaji & his new colours (6 months old)

Kaji when we got him at aprox 10 weeks old,

tumblr_mapwwfiODF1rfjq9ro6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma7lz5Omt31rfjq9ro1_1280.jpg

Now Kaji at about 6 months old
It has only been in the last couple of week that his colours have been progressing and he shed yesterday in super quick time and he is brighter than ever! He's gunna be gorgeous isn't he?! I'm a very proud chameleon owner!!! :-D
Thanks for looking guys! Happy Sunday! x

untitled-30-1_zps6a0b02d5.jpg

Kaji-2_zpsd53800a7.jpg

:DVery nice. He's about Zeke's age and he has just started to color up. I haven't gotten any great pics lately will need to post some. Where did you get Kaji from?

:DVery nice. He's about Zeke's age and he has just started to color up. I haven't gotten any great pics lately will need to post some. Where did you get Kaji from?

You'll have to take some photos to share with us!!! I got Kaji from a local reptile store. Saw him when he was like 5 weeks, did shit loads of research and revision on how to look after them and I was up for the challenge. I love him! Chams are def the best pets ever! Gunna get him a future girl friend at some point in the future!

Very nice panther. He looks very comfortable sleeping on that plant.

Thanks, he loves his ficus tree!!! ifs its inside of his viv he wants to be inside if its outside his viv he wants to be outside :p as long as he's with it! hes happy!

Back
Top Bottom