pretty much done...

Attachments

• 2013-06-29 21.52.46.jpg
    2013-06-29 21.52.46.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 2013-06-30 20.58.00.jpg
    2013-06-30 20.58.00.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 192
Very nice enclosure! I would add more branches and foliage.

Thanks. Totally its never ending with the foliage! Its a large space to fill! I have moved two large newly bought hibiscus outside because they had affid eggs on them, I dont want them in the house or on the other plants and besides ladybugs Im not sure how to get rid of them.. dont really know what to do besides wait for them to hatch and go away..

Thanks. Totally its never ending with the foliage! Its a large space to fill! I have moved two large newly bought hibiscus outside because they had affid eggs on them, I dont want them in the house or on the other plants and besides ladybugs Im not sure how to get rid of them.. dont really know what to do besides wait for them to hatch and go away..
I had an aphid problem not too long ago, but it eventually resolved itself after I clipped a few branches that had massive colonies growing on them. I also learnt that aphids are not harmful to chameleons, and chameleons will in fact eat them either by accident or when collecting water and it is beneficial.

Looks great! Hope K2 will stay put this time :D;). I've usually sprayed some soapy water on the leaves to get rid of aphids. Then just a good rinse and you should be all set!

Looks great! Hope K2 will stay put this time :D;). I've usually sprayed some soapy water on the leaves to get rid of aphids. Then just a good rinse and you should be all set!

He seems to come down his hibiscus and down his little latter and does a lap round the enclosure and back up about three times a day, think hes checkin his territory out, seems content tho!

Thoughts on cup feeding? I feel like its not very stimulating.. I tried hand feeding but the amount he was eating seemed to slow and I got paranoid so I went back to what worked

He seems to come down his hibiscus and down his little latter and does a lap round the enclosure and back up about three times a day, think hes checkin his territory out, seems content tho!

Thoughts on cup feeding? I feel like its not very stimulating.. I tried hand feeding but the amount he was eating seemed to slow and I got paranoid so I went back to what worked

I cup feed all the time. You can have a better idea of just how much he is eating and he will most likely train you to feed him when he wants! :eek: Enough of the crickets get out of the cup so he still has the opportunity to hunt, and any hornworms, etc. will still be roaming about to offer a snack on the go, but fewer escape the enclosure and become cat treats :D.

Hi there! First time posting in the forums and as a bonus it is on a very old post but I love your habitat space. I am brand new to Chameleons and am just sort of researching as much as I can. Curious, what are the dimensions of your hutch? Can you share all the details of the set up and how well it is holding up today?

Back
Top Bottom