K. tavetana photos

spadefish

Especially for Jared, here are some photos of my three k. tavetana.

Attachments

• ziggy1.jpg
    ziggy1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 149
  • keke1.jpg
    keke1.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 122
Look at that studly male!!!:D The female is looking great too!! Glad to see them doing great and that you enjoy them! Just a species you really have to keep to appreciate their full potential. Lets hope for some breeding this year!!

They are lovely!!! Just for Jared? I am hurt, you know i love mine, like you love yours. They both look really good, congratulations on an excellent.:)

They are lovely!!! Just for Jared? I am hurt, you know i love mine, like you love yours. They both look really good, congratulations on an excellent.:)

Laurie, don't be hurt! jared has been bugging me for photos and since I was already posting the boehmei pics, it's a two-fer. Are you planning on putting yours together this spring? I have no idea how many eggs to expect from either species, so it will be a surprise!

Laurie, don't be hurt! jared has been bugging me for photos and since I was already posting the boehmei pics, it's a two-fer. Are you planning on putting yours together this spring? I have no idea how many eggs to expect from either species, so it will be a surprise!

I am working up to getting my two together, but they are so small - somehow they just don't look as big as panthers - can you believe that?

The pictures of you boehmei are good. You have a real project on the way. Glad to see you working with these groups, they need you.

I have the females in a 18x18x18 exo terra. The male is in a larger screen cage. The photo makes him look a lot bigger than he actually is. He was really puffing up at me for taking his picture.

He certainly loves that camera, doesnt he?:D

You can expect 5 to 12 eggs with the tavetana. Im sure its near that number for the boehmei too.

Back
Top Bottom