Juvy veiled drawing

Hakai

I assume you were expecting more...this is the best I can do without a picture In front of me. This is the result of being terribly bored at work. I wish I was better at drawing...

Attachments

• IMG_20140318_140953.jpg
    IMG_20140318_140953.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 122
It should be added that the optical suggestions of the spatial relationships endangers the devious simplicity of the remarkable handling of light.

Well done! I like it!

It should be added that the optical suggestions of the spatial relationships endangers the devious simplicity of the remarkable handling of light.

Well done! I like it!

Uh, yeah, that's precisely what I was going for. :p

If I may add...

"The Chameleon"

The obvious anticonformity subthematic context is as physically tangible as the curious discontinuity of line weight. The rejection of basic anatomical accuracy coupled with the cross-relational nature of the subject to the rigid geometry of the preprinted lines presents a disturbing polemic: are the eyes hypnotizing the viewer?... Or being hypnotized by the viewer?

An art critical essay by Lathis :D

just tried my hand at it in the livingroom... I must say you drew one impressive chammy tho ;)

Last edited:
If I may add...

"The Chameleon"

The obvious anticonformity subthematic context is as physically tangible as the curious discontinuity of line weight. The rejection of basic anatomical accuracy coupled with the cross-relational nature of the subject to the rigid geometry of the preprinted lines presents a disturbing polemic: are the eyes hypnotizing the viewer?... Or being hypnotized by the viewer?

LOL this is making me LOL LOL

If I may add...

"The Chameleon"

Ah, I see you have quite the eye, and your ability to dissect my detailed art on such an intricate level is quite fascinating. Your questions concerning the polemic of my piece are both correct. Each question corresponds to one of the two pieces. In the first piece, the viewer is hypnotizing the eyes of the portrayal. But in the subsequent piece, the eyes serve as a decoy, drawing the viewers attention away from the tongue, which is engaging in the hypnosis of the viewers eyes.

Last edited:
Ahahaha I just wondered what would be a weird trippy color for this weird trippy chameleon.

I honestly would have drawn in detail and shaded the entire thing and given it texture for skin but alas, I don't have my tablet with me.

So we get the pop art :p

glad you found yourself an avatar you like though.

Ah, I see you have quite the eye, and your ability to dissect my detailed art on such an intricate level is quite fascinating. Your questions concerning the polemic of my piece are both correct. Each question corresponds to one of the two pieces. In the first piece, the viewer is hypnotizing the eyes of the portrayal. But in the subsequent piece, the eyes serve as a decoy, drawing the viewers attention away from the tongue, which is engaging in the hypnosis of the viewers eyes.

Love it! :D

Ahahaha I just wondered what would be a weird trippy color for this weird trippy chameleon.

I honestly would have drawn in detail and shaded the entire thing and given it texture for skin but alas, I don't have my tablet with me.

So we get the pop art

glad you found yourself an avatar you like though.

Yeah, lol it's a perfect avatar for me, as long as your ok with me usin it. And I sure wouldnt mind seeing more edits if you get around to it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom