just wrecked my truck :(

Well at least I have another nice car with rather terrible gas mileage
IMAG0005.jpg

Oh no. Insurance is a no go. I'll be upping my coverage soon but I don't have uninsured. And my insurance company is a high risk shotty company. Pemco, state farm, and progressive all kicked me off because of speeding tickets Haha... First crash though! and at no fault to me.. and i was even doing the speed limit!

Ohh suck! Lol going fast is fun if you dont get caught! <3 backroads!! My first crash was because of Pascal lol. Of course you were, because when you follow the rules bad stuff happens! Didn't you know???:rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

That sucks. Glad you are alright. I had someone run me into the guard rail a couple months ago. Their head was down so I am guessing they were texting. They came around a turn and just kept heading into my land. I got over as far as I could and then the guard rail stopped me from going further. I had to ride the guard rail. I was inches away from being creamed by a F250. Dude didnt stop either. I know the truck and I know what he looks like. If I ever see him Im just going to walk up and deck him without saying a word first. Ill let him know after he wakes up on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom