Just WOW!!

Jimturner

Established Member
This isn't really the place for this, but my truck has been stolen! I have filed a police report and now I wait... I'm some kinda PISSED!!! Like I freakin need this!

Dr. Evil says... "Who steals a truck?.. Honestly?"

i know you'll get it back, lets just hope those suckers get put in jail. sorry to hear about that man :(

That really blows chunks. I don't know about insurance in Canada, but here sometimes you are better off if you never get the car back. The care thief's can destroy half your car and beat it to crap , the insurance is not going to fix everything.

Let us know what happens

I have had this happen before and it sucks. Not to be a pesimist but dont expect to get anything that you left in it back. I hope you get it all back but when they took my GTI, they parked it and took all the little goodies out like my tools, radar and a lot of other stuff.... I was so freakin mad! It screws with your trust in other people.

That is really appalling! And like gerhartrx said, it does make you think twice about your trust in others. Sorry that happened.

Thanks for the comments. It really does suck... I did have alot of stuff in it and I'm not covered for theft.... It was an ugly work truck, not worth much except as parts. I would bet its @ some chop shop ripped apart.

Sorry to here that, that's horrible. Hope you somehow get it back. Sucks that you weren't covered for theft.

We had someone break in, rob us of anything of value, load it up in our truck and take off with it. We actually got the truck back (it wasn't worth anything really) but they off course rammed into one of the poles to the covered parking awning of their shitty apartment complex with it first so now it has a lovely white streak plus dent all down the side. Wasn't worth repairing... We got lucky and caught the bastards and got a lot of our stuff back but the cops said they were shocked that the truck got recovered because they normally drive across state lines and strip it down in no time. Or just torch it out in a field to get rid of the evidence and have some fun. Sorry that happened to you. People really do suck. Being robbed is more than property loss, it really is loss of peace of mind.

That really blows chunks. I don't know about insurance in Canada, but here sometimes you are better off if you never get the car back. The care thief's can destroy half your car and beat it to crap , the insurance is not going to fix everything.

Let us know what happens

oh Laurie you are so right! My friend had a really nice Nissan Maxima stolen. Ended up in a high speed police chase down the interstate and crashed! It got fixed but was nothing but problem after problem and some the insurance would not take care of. She ended up getting rid of it cause it turned into such a hassle. Jim, I hope if they trash it you don't find it, because it will probably turn into a big headache for you!

Back
Top Bottom