Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel. I am no stranger to forums, but I am new to this one! My fiance and I are looking into getting a Nosy Be chameleon soon, and we wanted to find a community of people to talk to!

Hope to see you all around the forums! :D

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel. I am no stranger to forums, but I am new to this one! My fiance and I are looking into getting a Nosy Be chameleon soon, and we wanted to find a community of people to talk to!

Hope to see you all around the forums! :D

Welcome and are you going to Repticon in Orlando - not too far from St. Pete, FL. It's this weekend (yes, Super Bowl Weekend!).

Wazzz up with this happening on superbowl week-end :eek:
Hi Rachel,

I think Nosy Be's are just beautiful.

You found the right place I love talking chameleons :D

Debs

there is one this weekend! :(

I would love to go, but I work saturday from 12:30 to 9 and sunday family is comming over for the game...

I would LOVE to though!!!!
:(

I am ready for super bowl to be over! There is so much more traffic and hubub in the area because of it!

Oh I am at work so I guess the rain is not bothering me too badly. I will be at the Orlando show all day tomorrow so that will be fun! I also have 2 batches of Nosy Be's cooking at the moment that will start hatching June-ish! :)

thats awesome! I want lots of pictures. I cant get over how cute they are when they are hatching... I think we may have ours by then, maybe we will pick up a lady

:D

Back
Top Bottom