Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Justin18

Hey guys, I've been following the fourms for a couple months now. This place is great. I go on here almost everyday and try to learn as much as i can lol. I've learned alot of information about chams from here. Ive had my male veiled cham, rango, for almost 3 months now. He is almost 6 months old now and we are doing great. I got him from my girlfriends father who from time to time breeds his chams for fun. He is very knowledgeable about chams and between him and the fourm i've been in good hands these past few months. Anyways, I just to introduce myself and say hello to everybody.

Hey guys, I've been following the fourms for a couple months now. This place is great. I go on here almost everyday and try to learn as much as i can lol. I've learned alot of information about chams from here. Ive had my male veiled cham, rango, for almost 3 months now. He is almost 6 months old now and we are doing great. I got him from my girlfriends father who from time to time breeds his chams for fun. He is very knowledgeable about chams and between him and the fourm i've been in good hands these past few months. Anyways, I just to introduce myself and say hello to everybody.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have been doing your research. Chams are fascinating animals as you probably know. Just one thing to mention. We need pics, lots of them.:)

Thanks! Yes i think chams are an increible and fascinating species. I dont have many recent photos of him because he has become camera shy but I have tons of pics when i first got him. I'll make sure to post them later for you guys

Hi, welcome to the forums! Glad to hear your boy is doing well! Its nice to have a foundation of knowledge before you come across any issues. Can't wait to see your boy! ;)

Back
Top Bottom