JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU!

I was so glad to see that thee are still several members on here who, in the past, helped me so much in learning how to take care of these beautiful creatures. You all know who you are!

If you're asking yourself "was it me?".... then it probably was...... NOT ! 😁

JK !

No really though... I was 15 when I first started. There were several prominent members (JannB & Kiyonga pop right into my head lol) who helped me navigate through some rough times. Like the time my dumb*** lost my chameleon outside in my front yard for months in the middle of a Las Vegas summer, which is hell. Basically. When I found him, members on here were genuinely happy for me. Heck! He isn't active anymore on here I don't think, but Chad from TikiTiki loaned me his female chameleon to house outside where I lost my chameleon in hopes he would come back to try and do the dirty with her just so I could find him. Mind you, I'm a teenage boy who had just lost his chameleon outside in 100f degree weather. I felt part of a community who understood me and my passion for animals and science.

So yes, thank you guys, both old and new to this forum. Yall make self-quarantining a breeze. I'm glad to be back (this time for good. I have a surprise on the way from Kammerflage Kreations!)

I was so glad to see that thee are still several members on here who, in the past, helped me so much in learning how to take care of these beautiful creatures. You all know who you are!

If you're asking yourself "was it me?".... then it probably was...... NOT ! 😁

JK !

No really though... I was 15 when I first started. There were several prominent members (JannB & Kiyonga pop right into my head lol) who helped me navigate through some rough times. Like the time my dumb*** lost my chameleon outside in my front yard for months in the middle of a Las Vegas summer, which is hell. Basically. When I found him, members on here were genuinely happy for me. Heck! He isn't active anymore on here I don't think, but Chad from TikiTiki loaned me his female chameleon to house outside where I lost my chameleon in hopes he would come back to try and do the dirty with her just so I could find him. Mind you, I'm a teenage boy who had just lost his chameleon outside in 100f degree weather. I felt part of a community who understood me and my passion for animals and science.

So yes, thank you guys, both old and new to this forum. Yall make self-quarantining a breeze. I'm glad to be back (this time for good. I have a surprise on the way from Kammerflage Kreations!)
how did you find him?

Back
Top Bottom