Just some plant questions

qdude46

i made a thread like this a little bit ago but i gave it the wrong title and i have some more plants to ask about. Anyways the following are some plants i want to put in my pygmy viv and some might be on the safe plant list but i just want top be sure and please only reply if you have experience, no links to fl chams safe plant list because i have checked that but i know that not every plant is not on there. Here is the list (im not getting all the plants but i want to know which i should buy):
Korean rock fern, rabbits foot fern, heart leaf philodendron, lipstick vine, goldfish plant, golden spike moss, prayer plant, alocasia polly, button fern, hoya, dwarf baby tears, peperomia NOID vine, english ivy, variegated ivy, mahogany fern, kangaroo fern, and that should be it i believe. I'm buying all of these plantys online and they ship in a 4" pot or smaller so they are quite small. Thanks for reading, i know its a lot.:) Also if there is a plant that can give a lot of walkways of braches for pygmies then let me know(im already getting a potho and maybe small schefflera by the way along with a great stuff background:D )

I just mainly need to know if the rabbits foot fern and goldfish plant are safe. I'm ordering soon so please let mo know, thank you!:)

Back
Top Bottom