Just Part of the Entourage

izdaman

Hello all! Doing the intro as told. Happy pappy to sexy Cedric, a young veiled chameleon. He lives in the suburbs of St Louis area. He likes hanging out, eating, basking in the light and giving me butterfly kisses. Ok..that last part is not true. I'm hoping to make him a guard chameleon. Spike collar, mean tongue lashings to all who approach the house. Also, we are going to be part of some super cool top secret (the toppest....the secretest...) experiments. Cedric is psychic so he always knows what I'm thinking. We made him a cape...but it keeps whipping around the top of his head in high winds so that has been tossed to the side. Let's see...what else do you want to know about us....We are royalty so expect third person plural references. Your majesty, Your highness and supreme ruler of all that is under his nose are all appropriate titles when you grovel before Cedric. He is a loving and patient ruler SO BOW!!!! Bow before Him!

In our extra time, Cedric is a WWF wrestler. His stage name is The Real Sexy. Timberlake's "SexyBack" plays as he struts to the mat. And I'm just part of his entourage...It is his world and I'm just a stepping stone.

Here is a pic of The supreme ruler and his throne. I think he is about to do a smack down! Whoooo!!!

Attachments

• 20210725_202356.jpg
    20210725_202356.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20210730_123200.jpg
    20210730_123200.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 75
Hahaha, I LOVE the intro! Welcome on here! I can tell you love your little guy very much, which we love, so you’ll fit right in, welcome to the family! There are a few tweaks that need to be made to his enclosure, but if you want us to check all of your husbandry to make sure everything is 100%, let us know! So veileds need all live, veiled-tested plants only, as they’ll try to eat fake ones, which are an impaction risk and can lead to death. The moss vines are unsanitary and can cause issues, as well. The ladder isn’t made for a chameleon to use it, either. Is the wood sealed? Also, if you have any questions or concerns or anything, let us know, we’re here to help! Here are some helpful links and images!

Attachments

• chameleon-gutload 2.jpg
    chameleon-gutload 2.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 68
  • chameleon-food.jpg
    chameleon-food.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 71
thanks for the tips. We are currently looking for some devils ivy to replace it for the top of the cage. We have made some changes since that picture and it is still definitley a work in progress. All insight and advice is welcome and encouraged. Thank you!

Welcome King Cedric and his entourage! We hope you’ll be happy here! You’ll meet a lot of very sweet and caring Cham owners here who are very helpful so ask any questions or tell us your concerns and we’ll be happy to help!

Thank you! @ERKleRose, with the very first comment, already has my head spinning. I'm going to upload a updated pic for review after i find the devil's ivy for additional input and recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom