Just me?

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
Does anyone else clean out their girls lay bin at 4AM or is it just me lol
Girl decided to park right above her bin the last week or so and left her business in her bin 😕
It was getting close to dig time so I waited until she was asleep and changed her sand before getting ready for work so she'd have clean sand when she was ready ... I'm thinking I might start doing that because it was a whole lot easier than getting hissed at for existing within her sight lol
Girl is something else 😂
Haven't counted her eggs yet but she was furiously digging the other day so I'm guessing she appreciated the clean sand

Lol I haven’t cleaned my girls lay bin at 3 am…yet. But I have cleaned it out like 4 times in the year thst I’ve had her. She has a horrible habit of pooping in her lay bin. Drives me nuts 🤣

🤔 Hmm…the wee hours of the morning seem to be a thing for attending to lay bins. Very interesting.
I’ve found that my girls tend to have a favorite poo spot. If you can find that of your girl, you can make sure the lay bin is out of the range of fire.

🤔 Hmm…the wee hours of the morning seem to be a thing for attending to lay bins. Very interesting.
I’ve found that my girls tend to have a favorite poo spot. If you can find that of your girl, you can make sure the lay bin is out of the range of fire.
Her usual poo spot is all the way on the other side of her enclosure though ... she rarely ever sits directly above her lay bin unless she's heading for it
I'm thinking it was revenge poops for not getting a silkworm last week (they all suddenly died 😕)
This girl is smart ... she had my 17 year old thinking she was going to come out yesterday. My daughter stood there for 30 minutes only to have Spaz snatch a hornworm and mosey back to her basking spot like she didn't fool her human staff into standing there for 30 minutes for nothing 😂

Lol I haven’t cleaned my girls lay bin at 3 am…yet. But I have cleaned it out like 4 times in the year thst I’ve had her. She has a horrible habit of pooping in her lay bin. Drives me nuts 🤣
I typically change the sand every few weeks because she knocks bits of plant leaves in it plus she's figured out if she holds one particular leaf, all the water drips go into her bin 😕
She does things like that on purpose 🤣

Get out of the splash zone

Back
Top Bottom