Just Got Reptar!!

MR PO

My Chameleon Reptar arrived earlier today. I got him from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise. Reptar seems to be enjoying his new enclosure :). Bruce did a great job making sure I was well educated and set up properly before he shipped. I plan on adding pictures on this thread as he grows so everyone can see him mature and get his color!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 259
Congrats. Bruce has some incredible panthers so I'm sure your little boy is going to turn out amazing.
Is this your first panther?

Welcome to the forums and congrats on Reptar! I'm looking forward to watching him grow up via the forums.

My Chameleon Reptar arrived earlier today. I got him from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise. Reptar seems to be enjoying his new enclosure :). Bruce did a great job making sure I was well educated and set up properly before he shipped. I plan on adding pictures on this thread as he grows so everyone can see him mature and get his color!

Very Exciting and congratulations! LOVE Bruce and he has some amazing creatures there! I got my first Panther from him and as your'e stated, he's amazing to work with. Who was the sire for your little dinosaur? By the way...anybody else go see "Reptar on Ice"? :D

Reptar's sire is Primo and his Mother is sired by CandyCane. He has a great bloodline, can't wait to see how he turns out. When I get home from work I spray his enclosure, feed him, and take him out side for some sun :) he seems to really like being outside.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 157
Reptar started his first shed since I've had him. I saw pale white spots on him and started freaking out but shortly realized he was shedding. The whole process didn't take long at all, just has a little skin left on his tail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 135
He's a great looking little guy and I really like the name! Bruce is amazing to work with and very helpful even after you have the animal. He was still helping me long after I had received my Merlin. I know WowBango, Myself and a few others have Paradise chams. Here is the link to my Merlin that came from Bruce as well, sired by Cowboy
https://www.chameleonforums.com/chameleon-came-today-142055/

I remember the first time I saw the pale spots as a first time Cham owner...I had just switched his heat bulb to a stronger one, and I thought he was dying...haha! My little guy's Sire is Candy Cane...so Reptar does indeed have a great bloodline :)

Yea Bruce was awesome. JoCarp I've seen your thread, it helped me decide to get my first Cham from Paradise. Originally wanted a Sambava or Ambanja from Kammer's but they didn't have any at the time. So I decided to get a Ambilobe, in my opinion Paradise has some of the best looking Blue Bars around.

Reptar finished shedding and his colors seem a little brighter :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 138
Just about finished with 2nd shed....he has gotten so much bigger and his colors are more vibrant! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 133
Haven't posted in a while but Reptar is doing great. He's gotten so big! just started building his big boy enclosure, hopefully I'll have it done in a week or two. Here are some pics.... image.jpeg image.jpeg

I have a sibling of your Cham I would love to see your finished enclosure. Please post a couple

Back
Top Bottom