Just got my cham calender and dvd woohoo!!

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so i just got home from work and found a package waiting for me a thhe front door......oh ya it says chameleon forums :D:D:D
so the calender is amazing and me and my GF are just about to sit down and watch the DVD (chameleons of Madagascar);)

so i just got home from work and found a package waiting for me a thhe front door......oh ya it says chameleon forums :D:D:D
so the calender is amazing and me and my GF are just about to sit down and watch the DVD (chameleons of Madagascar);)

awesome. i was looking for your first thread to ask you about the dvd. give us a review. im still thinking about the dvd

Yeah I am curious to know what you think as well! I just may have to purchase that one as well. They got it on Blu Ray?

so ive watched about an hour of the dvd and it is great. there are alot of chams that ive never really seen and the footage is really good. very much a documentry with a kinda classroom movie feel. It really gets you up on your latin scientific names of various types of chameleons for sure. i would highly suggest that any cham lover order this from the site bookstore. and silkyslim i dont belive they have it on bluray but the quality was pretty good for a standard dvd.

so ive watched about an hour of the dvd and it is great. there are alot of chams that ive never really seen and the footage is really good. very much a documentry with a kinda classroom movie feel. It really gets you up on your latin scientific names of various types of chameleons for sure. i would highly suggest that any cham lover order this from the site bookstore. and silkyslim i dont belive they have it on bluray but the quality was pretty good for a standard dvd.

Thanks....sounds like the perfect stoner movie!

Back
Top Bottom