Just for fun...not chameleons....

That’s cool! Talk about synchronization, the blue angels are going to be here at a local air show this weekend. They’re actually already here. I live in the flight path of the air strip and I heard at least one fly in today. It was so loud and scared my kitty to death!

We get them every year here. NW Indiana. The air show takes place along all the Lake Michigan beaches of Lake and Porter county. So everyone flocks to the beach.

Since this is a just for fun and not chameleon related thread, who’s a fan of Harry Potter? Definitely not me…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 43
Since this is a just for fun and not chameleon related thread, who’s a fan of Harry Potter? Definitely not me…
Ummmm me!!!!!! Wow that is so cool I’m on the 6th book rnbut ive aready read them all 4x!!!! Btw I’m Slytherin!!

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends

Ummmm me!!!!!! Wow that is so cool I’m on the 6th book rnbut ive aready read them all 4x!!!! Btw I’m Slytherin!!

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends
Yes! A fellow Harry Potter nerd haha! Ikr? I have read the books like 1,000,000 times!

Oh no...I'm Gryffindor...

Ah yes... Albus Dumbledore awarding Neville the 1 point!

Back
Top Bottom