just finished my new set up. what do ya think?

panthercross

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 219
he does just fine with the clear one, hes had tongue problems his whole life. Thats the only reason i use the cup but i do understand the reason behind that thanks for the thought though

Be careful when using the plastic ties. When you cut off the excess the remaining corners are usually very sharp. You might want to round them off.

thanks the red plant is more for show, i havent seen him climb on it yet but hes only been in there a few hours. its not the best climbing plant, but\ only cost about 12 bucks

Some chams really perfer to drink from a broad leaf plant... May come in handy one day. It looks like it will hold a lot of water and aid the humidity quite well. Good work.

Very nice. One thing, you shouldnt use a clear cup for your feeders. if your cham tries to shoot at the food thru the tub, instead of in it, he can injure his tongue. JMO

Never thought of that thank you, just covered mine in black duct tape!

Never thought of that thank you, just covered mine in black duct tape!

No problem! SOme chams cant tell that there is a plastic thing in the way of their food and their tongue, so when they shoot, they hit the plastic which can cause an injury.

Back
Top Bottom