Just finished another new Cage

James45

Well guys i just blasted through another cage build this afternoon and ended up with this 4x2x2.:D

P7030001.jpg

P7030002.jpg

Great looking cage. Have you ever thought about making the bottom fiberglass or some sort of plastic? I'm thinking that over time the water would create damage to the wood.

Great looking cage. Have you ever thought about making the bottom fiberglass or some sort of plastic? I'm thinking that over time the water would create damage to the wood.

x2. Great looking cage!!! You should go into business...I guarantee you could sell those. It is very professional looking.

Here it is all stained and decorated up. Oh and yes i has thoughts about plastic or something other than wood for the bottom thats why i made both my cages with removable bottoms so i can replace them when i find the right size pieces i need:D

P7080011-1.jpg

P7080011.jpg

I like the stain! What's the bird-house thing in the front? Just decoration? Cricket keeper?

(new owner here, sorry if its an obvious item to others)

That's cute too, she should try selling those as well, say at a craft show for patio decorations. ;) Great cages, lucky chameleon that gets one of those.

Back
Top Bottom