JUST DELIVERED!!!

Peachypink

Chameleon Enthusiast
My Dragon Strand Large Atrium just arrived!! :D

Ugh. but it's like torture that I can't get it open and set up until next week since we are leaving in the morning for Christmas!:eek::mad::(

I just don't have time......it's killing me!

clear side. We are in Texas now but hoping to get transferred to AZ this summer so the clear side would be way better for humidity in the AZ desert.

clear side. We are in Texas now but hoping to get transferred to AZ this summer so the clear side would be way better for humidity in the AZ desert.
For sure. I actually just purchased one a couple weeks ago. I think its supposed to get shipped this weekend. Would you mind if I hit you up for ideas? I'm struggling to find inspiration.

My Dragon Strand Large Atrium just arrived!! :D

Ugh. but it's like torture that I can't get it open and set up until next week since we are leaving in the morning for Christmas!:eek::mad::(

I just don't have time......it's killing me!

A true chameleon owner would stay up ALL night and have that thing decked out before the sun came up and you left for X-mas. Oh, and those are not my words, those are the words of your Cham staring at you in the morning. :ROFLMAO:

For sure. I actually just purchased one a couple weeks ago. I think its supposed to get shipped this weekend. Would you mind if I hit you up for ideas? I'm struggling to find inspiration.
Go for it. I don't know how much inspiration I can be but I'll do what I can. Lol

A true chameleon owner would stay up ALL night and have that thing decked out before the sun came up and you left for X-mas. Oh, and those are not my words, those are the words of your Cham staring at you in the morning. :ROFLMAO:
Lol. I did that a few weeks ago for my rehab veiled I just took in. And I'm known for doing that for other pet related projects too. This one unfortunatly I don't even have everything I want to set it up yet so it will have to wait. Besides it's going to be a HUGE undertaking when I do because my panther is getting the new cage then I am breaking down his old cage and redoing it for Hansel(above mentioned veiled). Poor Hansel is the one I'm more sorry for, he has a smallish glass cage right now. He's totally ready for a bigger cage but he had to have his hospital set up until I was sure he was good and strong and not a fall risk. I mean, it is currently 4 times bigger than what he was in at the store but still...he's ready to strut!

Let me know what you think when you get it all set up. That is the exact one I am planning on ordering with my tax return, along with a MistKing and a bunch of other things.

I think I hear guilt setting in and an enclosure being built. We should see completed pics about 7am.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Guilt, yes, definitely guilt. But still not happening. It's 10pm, I've just finished wrapping presents, I have a migraine, still haven't packed for me or my kids, and we are leaving at 7am. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom