Just brought home one good lookin' Lady!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
WooHoo!

Okay... No pics until later accept the one some of you saw earlier... But I just got home with my new Nosy Be girl and she is Smokin!:D She has a lot of blue on some really nice bars. I can't wait to weigh her cause she is Huge! She was sired by Thranduil and hatched by the Kammers... She was born Dec. 2006. I've got the paperwork as well. She is eating some gutloaded worms as I type this. I am one happy camper! Sorry to be so breif but I will upload pics here later, I get excited like a little kid when I get a new Cham so I had to come post this.. More after I finish getting her all settled in.

i-3.jpg

Oh yeah.. I got a freakin' Killer deal!!The guy who sold me my Female Jax (Jackie Brown) is getting out of the hobby, and wanted to help my breeding project get started up. He held this Nosy Girl for me until I moved. Totally kind hearted guy, He gave me the receipt that came with her, he payed $250 as a baby... And he sold her as a beautiful adult to me at the exact same price, and he through in her 18x18x36 cage, a 15x15x30 cage, both planted and vined, with a 12' uv equipped with a 5.0, that we tested under a censor, and two basking fixtures... For $250 bucks!!! I am incredibly grateful! So I know there are a couple (805)/(818)er's that frequent the boards... If you need great tires and service at a reasonable price...Go to Jim the Tire Man! He's a great guy!

P.S. I am thinking of naming her Penny...what do you think?

back to business...
~Joe

Last edited:
Thanks Guys!!! Keep the name suggestions coming... Julia doesn't like Penny for some reason... But I may have to put my foot down if we can't think of a better one.

KevinA! You know where to go when you need tires!!!:D;)

I go to Tire's by mark on Topanga, serious deals they have given me
gear_yup.gif

I'll definately give this guy a shot though, my tires run about $200-$250 a piece:( Where is he located?

By the way, that was a good deal on the girl! NOw you just gatta find her a good true blue male

Back
Top Bottom