Just another Noob breeder :)

imhotep

hi my name is snyde and i'm new to all things chameleons. im starting out with an ambilobe trio from screameleons. I've got literally 100's of questions! So many things to learn :confused:

How about you post some of your questions and give us some more information about yourself (age, location, experience in reptile hostage)
Greetz
Robin

hi my name is snyde and i'm new to all things chameleons. im starting out with an ambilobe trio from screameleons. I've got literally 100's of questions! So many things to learn :confused:

Congrats on you trio!! I am considered a semi noob (less than a year) with my cham aswell but this website is FULL of great information! A couple tips I have for you:
When you read something on here, before you do it, make sure its the right thing to do. i.e. lighting, supplements, cage size ect. there is a lot of misinformation on here and too weed out the bad stuff I just see what other people have had success with!
Always ask questions. Don't ever hesitate. Someone is bound to know what the anwser is and better yet have some experience with the same thing!!
Research, research, research.... I find new stuff out every day. I read alot of threads on here even if it doesnt pertain to me because it make be useful down the line!
Again conrats and WELCOME......:D

You hit the right place for answers to 100's of questions, dig in; hit search; ask questions and enjoy your ride! There are some excellent hobbyist on here willing to share their knowledge & experience!!!! Welcome to all things Cham!!!

Back
Top Bottom