• Votes: 12 17.4%

• Votes: 14 20.3%

• Votes: 1 1.4%

• Votes: 7 10.1%

• Votes: 9 13.0%

• Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Female Panthers are so underrated. In person mine was always some very nice colors. They just don't have the uniqueness that the males bring.

Lies - Lily is her own woman! :p She's a lot more blue-gray than any other female panther I've seen pictures of. And she has cute little purple and red freckles. I could pick her out of a line!

I just need to get better at photography to showcase her properly. :)

Lies - Lily is her own woman! :p She's a lot more blue-gray than any other female panther I've seen pictures of. And she has cute little purple and red freckles. I could pick her out of a line!

I just need to get better at photography to showcase her properly. :)

Sorry I disagree, I could post a bunch of purple female pictures. They go through the phases.

Your lily can be whatever snowflake she wants lol. But I could pull up 10 different locales of females and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Just stating the obvious. Here's my old female, always showed purples, greens, blues, orange

Attachments

• 20171214_162413.jpg
    20171214_162413.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 20180803_193808.jpg
    20180803_193808.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 20171223_194417.jpg
    20171223_194417.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 175
Your lily can be whatever snowflake she wants lol. But I could pull up 10 different locales of females and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Just stating the obvious. Here's my old female, always showed purples, greens, blues, orange

Good looking girl, James! :D you know I'm just ribbing you. I know they're all pretty same-y. Doesn't make me love her less, and she also has a scar that makes her very easy to pick out! :LOL:

Good looking girl, James! :D you know I'm just ribbing you. I know they're all pretty same-y. Doesn't make me love her less, and she also has a scar that makes her very easy to pick out! :LOL:

For sure! I figured you were messing with me, but wanted to clarify just incase. Don't get me wrong, I loved my female panther. She was super chill too.

I’m not going to lie, I stopped reading after about half the posts... Stop complaining about the type of chameleon that is entered, or who entered the pic, but focus on the picture!!! It is a photography contest, not a species or popularity contest. I get the idea, but it is a fact that certain species are more common in the trade than others, or certain members are more popular should not have an effect on voting. When a more rare one is entered it does not mean the picture is worthy of my vote. Try to make this worth entering and voting for...

May the best all around photo win!!!

(Sorry, had a rough day and I’m not so PC right now. Just ignore me like normal...)

I’m not going to lie, I stopped reading after about half the posts... Stop complaining about the type of chameleon that is entered, or who entered the pic, but focus on the picture!!! It is a photography contest, not a species or popularity contest. I get the idea, but it is a fact that certain species are more common in the trade than others, or certain members are more popular should not have an effect on voting. When a more rare one is entered it does not mean the picture is worthy of my vote. Try to make this worth entering and voting for...

May the best all around photo win!!!

(Sorry, had a rough day and I’m not so PC right now. Just ignore me like normal...)
It is ok we still love you. We will stop whining like our children and put on our grown up pants. Hope your day gets better!

Back
Top Bottom