Canvas Chameleons
Chameleons International
Chamelicious Chameleons
Full Throttle Feeders
Educational Science
Chromatic Chameleons
Ovipost

1st place: $50 gift certificate :cool:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: June 12, 2019
  • To enter the contest click here and look for the Add Media button.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the entry deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules.

dates
entry deadline: June 12
voting: June 13 - June 30
contest results will be announced on July 2 2019

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest and feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Agreed, when I was new. I voted panther almost exclusively. Those colors are just breathtaking. Over time though, I've gotten an appreciation for the more unique species out there. I also like to look at from the perspective of what would be the coolest to see in person, but I understand it's a photo contest for a calendar and not a chameleon contest. Something I didn't grasp early on.

Agreed, when I was new. I voted panther almost exclusively. Those colors are just breathtaking. Over time though, I've gotten an appreciation for the more unique species out there. I also like to look at from the perspective of what would be the coolest to see in person, but I understand it's a photo contest for a calendar and not a chameleon contest. Something I didn't grasp early on.
Yeah I vote based on the image and I go nuts over the different species. I do love the panthers as well though.

Either can Beman lol. I keep trying though... Going for that medal is going to be the death of me

Sure they can @Beman and @JoXie411 ! I pay attention to the photo's composition, not so much on how pretty the chameleon is (although I'm partial to my own lol). I think we all have stunning beautiful chameleons - all the species! A photograph of a leaf can be absolutely stunning with good composition.

I love taking photos of people and animals. I'm not sure I'd even classify it as a hobby, but it is something I like to do. I take probably 50 photos from all sorts of angles for every 1 that is a good picture.

Sure they can @Beman and @JoXie411 ! I pay attention to the photo's composition, not so much on how pretty the chameleon is (although I'm partial to my own lol). I think we all have stunning beautiful chameleons - all the species! A photograph of a leaf can be absolutely stunning with good composition.

I love taking photos of people and animals. I'm not sure I'd even classify it as a hobby, but it is something I like to do. I take probably 50 photos from all sorts of angles for every 1 that is a good picture.
LOL well here is hoping...

Im working my my photo skills! I didn’t know it was a requirement for this hobby lol

For sure, photography skills come in to play, but I think when you look at it from 2 equally good pictures, the panther wins 9 out of 10 times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom