TSK Supply
Aqua Zamp
Epic Chameleons
Komeleons
Dr. O's Tie Dyed Chameleons
Coastal Silkworms
Northwest Reptile Expost

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: June 17, 2013
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: June 17
voting: June 18 - June 30
contest results will be announced on July 2 2013

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
Rango

The photo I entered in the contest yesterday is gone now. Was there some kind of problem? I don't understand.

Probably because there is a theme this month - 'Lemonade' :confused: which, as far as I can work out, means we can be as creative as we like this month.

The photo I entered in the contest yesterday is gone now. Was there some kind of problem? I don't understand.
There may have be been a mistake. If your contest entry is at least 800 pixels wide then please upload it again.

The theme is just an idea - take it and run with it! It doesn't have to be literal (no one expects a photo of your chameleon sipping a cold lemonade on the porch!) But see what comes to mind and go with it, it's supposed to inspire creativity.

Ok, I THINK I have a valid entry pic for this. I presume we are allowed to edit photos in some way? Actually, forget that, I'm gonna enter it anyway because I love it! :D

Cherry Lemonade :D image.jpg

i am in LOVE with the pics in this months contest!!! its going to be a hard choice and there are still more to come!! i would love to have some of these pics framed in my living room, kudos to all the amazing members who participate in the contests and show off their gorgeous chameleons :D

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

The theme for June was lemonade. We had over 40 entries this month but only a handful in my opinion fit the theme.

Reminder:
Theme for July: LOL Caption

I received a few emails and thought I should mention that there were some contest entries that would have made it but they did not meet the minimum width requirement. Photo contest entries must be at least 800 pixels wide. There is also a ratio requirement. For more information check out the photo contest rules.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/photo-contest-rules-102/

I'm bummed that I didn't have time to come up with anything for this month's contest but I hope we do another weird theme like this again!

I'm bummed that I didn't have time to come up with anything for this month's contest but I hope we do another weird theme like this again!
I'm surprised nobody stacked lemons. That's what I would have done before making some fresh lemonade :)

I'm surprised nobody stacked lemons. That's what I would have done before making some fresh lemonade :)

I was trying!!! I had a great sign (allegedly borrowed from work) and a great setup with a lemonade stand, but the little poop wouldn't cooperate for the picture :mad:. Its like he knew!!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom