• Votes: 36 31.0%

• Votes: 7 6.0%

• Votes: 11 9.5%

• Votes: 4 3.4%

• Votes: 3 2.6%

• Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I will vote for the best photo, regardless of what chameleon is in it. It's possible that in a month when someone considers all the photos so-so they might vote for the prettiest chameleon, but I think that's probably a minority.

As soon as I get my good camera I'm going to include photos of my Jackson's, and see what happens lol Lets test the "conspiracy" theory!

Good luck, my Panthers almost always make the final cut but my Jackson, Montium and Meller have never. I'm no photographer but I think they were all great photos. Not trying to complain, just seems a little off. I will always enjoy the contest no matter what! :D

P.S. Thank you for having the contest every month!

Dustin

I have just voted for Trace's beautiful chameleon, and she's not a panther or veiled! I like the photo because the water on her back looks like she is sparkling with diamonds!

polls closing

Today is the last day to vote for the June photo contest winner (5 hours).

The Results

The Results​

1st place: Trace
Species: Trioceros goetzei
Common: Goetze's Chameleon
Sex: female

2nd place: Thompson
Species: Furcifer Pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: Karen
Species: Calumma parsonii
Common: Parson's Chameleon
Sex: female

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 02 => 5 pts (Thompson)
photo 01 => 5 pts (Trace)
photo 07 => 3 pts (sandrachameleon)
photo 08 => 1 pts (Karen)

judge rankings
We had three judges this month: Julirs, Syn, and summoner12.
The judges, in no specific order, gave the following rankings:

judge1:
photo 08 => 3 pts (Karen)
photo 07 => 2 pts (Trace)
photo 02 => 1 pts (Thompson)

judge2:
photo 02 => 3 pts (Thompson)
photo 08 => 2 pts (Karen)
photo 07 => 1 pts (Trace)

judge3:
photo 07 => 3 pts (Trace)
photo 05 => 2 pts (radstusky)
photo 11 => 1 pts (cslinca)

point totals
photo 07 - Trace: 11 pts
photo 02 - Thompson: 9 pts
photo 08 - Karen: 6 pts
photo 09 - sandrachameleons: 3 pts
photo 05 - radstusky: 2 pts
photo 12 - cslinca: 1pts

Another great contest! There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Hey. Wow! This is a complete surprise as there was some very, very good photos this month. Thanks to everyone who voted. I can hardly wait to see what gets entered for the eating/hunting theme next month.

Congrats to the winners! I am pleased that the two I liked best (other than my own) got medals :)

Those who were complaining about only veileds or panthers winning should now eat a big fat bag of crow.

Congrats

Hey. Wow! This is a complete surprise as there was some very, very good photos this month. Thanks to everyone who voted. I can hardly wait to see what gets entered for the eating/hunting theme next month.

It was a good shot. I noticed while in the cham room last night, that one of your chams is featured on the cham calender for June. I had a little lol moment and flipped the calender over to July.

Conspiracy disproved! :D Fantastic, I'm glad that photo won first. The white with silver is just beautiful.

Congratulations winners!

Congrats to the winners! I am pleased that the two I liked best (other than my own) got medals :)

Those who were complaining about only veileds or panthers winning should now eat a big fat bag of crow.

Good thing I decided to vote last minute or the panther would have won...

Back
Top Bottom