• Votes: 5 7.1%

• Votes: 2 2.9%

• Votes: 1 1.4%

• Votes: 17 24.3%

• Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EF0F40A6-322B-4C30-888F-2395806AB3A7.jpeg

I wish we could vote on multiple photos but then I don’t think it would make it fair I guess? It’s so hard to choose just one photo out of all 10. There is multiple photos in this crop that I would consider 1st prize worthy.
I agree! I chose my vote by going back every day to look at the entries, and whichever one continuously drew my eye first got my vote lol

I wish we could vote on multiple photos but then I don’t think it would make it fair I guess? It’s so hard to choose just one photo out of all 10. There is multiple photos in this crop that I would consider 1st prize worthy.
Print out the photos, lay them in a circle, spin around with your arms out and eyes closed. Now stop spinning open your eyes, what photo is in front of you?

Print out the photos, lay them in a circle, spin about with your arms about and eyes closed. Now stop spinning open your eyes, what photo is in front of you?
That’s a good idea but knowing me I’d be like nope I like this one better over here and keep spinning until I’m dizzy and keep repeating the cycle haha. This month is hard, way too many good pictures to choose from. At least there is 2nd and 3rd place recognition but most of these photos I’d consider 1st prize.

Back
Top Bottom