• Votes: 4 9.1%

• Votes: 2 4.5%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 6 13.6%

• Votes: 3 6.8%

• Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what happened to the photo of that handsome male veiled. The user "sunburst" posted it i believe. In my opinion, it was the most impressive of the bunch.

142466357.jpg

This photo, along with a few others, were not added to the list of voting options because they did not meet the size requirements. Here is a link to the post I made about this: post link. I am considering modifying these requirements before the August contest starts.

The veiled above is a beautiful animal.

The Results

The Results​

1st place: Eric Adrignola
Species: Chamaeleo Trioceros melleri
Common: Meller's Chameleon
Sex: Female
Name: Ardi

2nd place: FL Chams
Species: Chamaeleo Trioceros deremensis
Common: Usambra 3 Horned Chameleon
Sex: Male
Name: -

3rd place: Snail Tail
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: Male
Name: -

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 12 => 5 pts (Snail Tail)
photo 17 => 3 pts (FL Chams)
photo 22 => 3 pts (Eric Adrignola)
photo 13 => 1 pts (Will Hayward)
photo 06 => 1 pts (chameleon76)

judge rankings
We had three judges this month: Jerm, Heika, and Prism Chameleons. The judges, in no specific order, gave the following rankings:
judge1:
photo 22 => 3 pts (Eric Adrignola)
photo 17 => 2 pts (FL Chams)
photo 12 => 1 pts (Snail Tail)

judge2:
photo 22 => 3pts (Eric Adrignola)
photo 13 => 2pts (Will Hayward)
photo 17 => 1pts (FL Chams)

judge3:
photo 17 => 3pts (FL Chams)
photo 13 => 2pts (Will Hayward)
photo 06 => 1pts (chameleon76)

point totals
photo 16 - Eric Adrignola: 9 pts
photo 18 - Fl Chams: 9 pts
photo 15 - Snail Tail: 6 pts
photo 10 - Will Hayward: 5 pts
photo 13 - chameleon76: 2 pts

There was a tie for first place between Eric Adrignola and FL Chams. Both photos received the same amount of points from the public vote and judge rankings, so I decided to make the decision.

congratulations to the winners :) :D
medals have been awarded.

Last edited:
Cool - I didn't think any photo I had would stand a chance against the best pic of the cutest chameleons there are (and deremensis are my favorites).

If Mike hangs onto one or two of those guys, he'll be winning contests all year with them!

Thanks!

Yeah, that is one of the most impressive veileds I've seen in a long time. If the owner is breeding it, I'd actually like one or two of its offspring for my "calyptratus-eugenics" breeding program...

edub2017 said:
what happened to the photo of that handsome male veiled. The user "sunburst" posted it i believe. In my opinion, it was the most impressive of the bunch.
This contest had many entries. For voting purposes it is necessary to keep entries low. So, all the rules must be upheld and this photo was an incorrect size.

Its a process of elimination, follow the rules and you won't be disqualified for such a minor detail.

Also, that veiled... IS awesome. And Eric, that thing would look fantastic in your already glowing colony.

What the.....

Eric,

Congrats on the win. Did you vote for yours? LOL

Cause I didn't vote at all, but if I did I would have picked yours as well. Now I may hate Brad as long as I live. J/K I didn't pose mine I just saw it and snapped a quick pic. What a GREAT shot of that Melleri. Congrats on the Win you deserved it by far.

Back
Top Bottom