Josh's frogs question?

JamesB88

Established Member
looking to purchase feeders from Josh's frogs mainly crickets, my question is: I live in Detroit, it's about 7F degrees here today and only getting colder yay, has anyone else ordered crickets from here that survived the travel and cold or should I hold off until warmer weather? I'm guessing they come with some type of heating pack to keep them alive, but I figured I'd ask some people with experience with Josh's frogs, people who live in colder climates such as myself!!! Thanks guys

Request a "Hold @ Post Office." You pick it up at the Post Office, and eliminate the worse risk in shipping in cold (or hot) weather: the last day in the USPS truck, and your doorstep.

CHEERS!

Nick

Request a "Hold @ Post Office." You pick it up at the Post Office, and eliminate the worse risk in shipping in cold (or hot) weather: the last day in the USPS truck, and your doorstep.

CHEERS!

Nick
Thanks! sounds like that's what I'm doing. Appreciate it...ps your feeder cup I bought is bad ass my Cham feasts from it. Great design man

Thanks, I took over 2 months of trying different materials and processes, and many chameleon keepers now use them.

CHEERS!

Nick

Thanks, I took over 2 months of trying different materials and processes, and many chameleon keepers now use them.

CHEERS!

Nick
Like I said man great design, my Cham has a routine now when I go to put his feeders in it he runs down to it and just feasts!

Back
Top Bottom