Josh’s frogs media question

Mr. J hahaha

Established Member
Ok so I have made a little to much in each culture cup. I was wondering if I can store the extra media in the fridge and if so how long will it be good for? I followed the directions on the package(1/2 cup media) to but after I put the water(3/4 cup water) it fills up to be way to much from what I see everyone’s cultures. From what I see others cultures it looks like to be about 1-1.5” of media. After I mix mine I have like 3” of media. I’m so lost lol any help will be awesome

Ok so I have made a little to much in each culture cup. I was wondering if I can store the extra media in the fridge and if so how long will it be good for? I followed the directions on the package(1/2 cup media) to but after I put the water(3/4 cup water) it fills up to be way to much from what I see everyone’s cultures. From what I see others cultures it looks like to be about 1-1.5” of media. After I mix mine I have like 3” of media. I’m so lost lol any help will be awesome

What media are you talking about? For what cultures? Hard to answer without the name of the actual product you're talking about

Josh's Frogs sells a lot of different types of media for all sorts of different things...

Back
Top Bottom