Jojo da Chameleon

DaChameleon66

Established Member
Jojo has passed away on Monday. I kinda explained everything on the other thread, so I will skip that. When I first got Jojo, he was unbelievably tiny. However, as I took care of him and fed him, he grew considerably and I was fascinated with his progress. I loved him dearly and am sorry that I couldn't give you a longer life. But in our short time, I had a lot of fun times with you and hope you rest in peace. He has become one with the Force.

20221102_151634.jpg

20221111_103928.jpg

I really appreciated all the advice and support you guys gave me, especially @MissSkittles @kinyonga @Beman @JacksJill and @Sonny13. I don't think I will be getting another chameleon in the near future but perhaps one day I will try again. In the time being though, I probably won't be on the forums that much. Until then though, take care, good luck to you all and your chams, and may the Force be with you, always.

I really appreciated all the advice and support you guys gave me, especially @MissSkittles @kinyonga @Beman @JacksJill and @Sonny13. I don't think I will be getting another chameleon in the near future but perhaps one day I will try again. In the time being though, I probably won't be on the forums that much. Until then though, take care, good luck to you all and your chams, and may the Force be with you, always.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was lucky to have you and you did a wonderful job with him.

Back
Top Bottom