Johnstoni

Lizardlover

These girls are my pride an joy, as you can see they arent too fond of me though :rolleyes:.

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

They turned out to be females eh? That stinks, but at least you have CH.

LPR08

They are beautiful, I had never seen to colors and patterns. I can see why they are your pride and joy. Danny I can't believe you stood there with that cham biting you and took a picture of it, didn't that hurt? That is just to macho, I am not happy when anything bites me.

Thank you all for the compliments! Steve, the are about 7 months old, it sucks that they aren't really around because I'd love to get a male and Nick doesnt plan on importing from Uganda anytime soon. Haha, Laurie, they are funny when it comes to defense behaviors, they will puff up, chirp, and then start striking, and whats weird about them that I haven't noticed with other species is that when you are holding them they will cling to you and bite continually (even when you try to put them back in the cage). Normally it doesnt hurt, but that one did quite a bit for some reason, I guess because of where she bit me.

Thank you all for the compliments! Steve, the are about 7 months old, it sucks that they aren't really around because I'd love to get a male and Nick doesnt plan on importing from Uganda anytime soon. Haha, Laurie, they are funny when it comes to defense behaviors, they will puff up, chirp, and then start striking, and whats weird about them that I haven't noticed with other species is that when you are holding them they will cling to you and bite continually (even when you try to put them back in the cage). Normally it doesnt hurt, but that one did quite a bit for some reason, I guess because of where she bit me.

Danny that is the very same behavior displayed by my tavetanas, when then the bite they hold on. And the little girl I have left, until Monday, will have her mouth wide open and ready to bite if you come near her. I am sending her to my sister who already has a female. Hope lee likes her.;);)

I am jealous you have two ch females though. Maybe males will come in faster than expected?

LPR08

too bad both adult males I had died earlier this year:-/ but they are some beautiful little females you have there! I know linda davison at sticky tongue farms has a male about the same age.

Oh does she? Very interesting. I know of her, but haven't personally spoken to her. Can you PM me contact info?

I'm so jealous! congratulations for these girls, they are too nice! ;)
If you get tired of their bites i know someone who'd like to adopt them.... me!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom