Johnny Depp as a Chameleon??

Oh lawdy I can see the influx of people joining naming their chameleon Johnny Depp (or Rango).. impulse buys ahoy!

I saw the teaser to this last weekend and it was the most confusing trailer I've ever seen. It made no sense at all. Looks interesting, I will probably have to check it out.

Funny looking chameleon. I have to sadly agree with Syn that there will be many impulse buys due to this. I hope not but the end result could be awfull!

Funny looking chameleon. I have to sadly agree with Syn that there will be many impulse buys due to this. I hope not but the end result could be awfull!

I hope not either but it happened when finding nemo was released. Clown fish sales increased dramatically. So I guess it will be a win win situation for pet stores.

I think that chameleon is a bit emaciated and his eye sockets look sunken. Also the thin neck would be a bad sign. Obviously the owners are not doing a good job and have it in a 10 gallon aquarium with just a heat rock, one stick for basking, a bowl of water and a waterfall.

I think that chameleon is a bit emaciated and his eye sockets look sunken. Also the thin neck would be a bad sign. Obviously the owners are not doing a good job and have it in a 10 gallon aquarium with just a heat rock, one stick for basking, a bowl of water and a waterfall.

ROFL!!! i was seriously JUST about to post something like that! good job. also too, the arms are legs are very bendy, looks like a nasty case of mbd. lol

anywho.. the movie looks super lame, but i am ocd chameleons so i will be kseeing it. lol plus deep is sick :D

Back
Top Bottom