joe's new home,

Tandra Lee

oh he is gonna be an excited cham tomorrow:D JOE is in a 16/16 by 30" house now(i know its too small for him) but will be in a 30/16.5 by 48" by mid morn...i traveled over 7 hrs to get him his new exo-terra flexarium,when i got home i was a little annoyed that it was not the 30/30 by 72" one i have my biggest cham in...guess i wasnt paying as much attention as i thaught i was :mad: but he will never the less be a happier cham..he is roughly 3-4 mnths old now(unsure as he was a pet store purchase) he is showing his big mean self lately:rolleyes: and he seems to be a little aggitated lately so i figured that now is a good time to move him on up to a big boy house..maybe his tude will calm down some,but if he's takin lessons from my other cham MOE then its highly unlikely:D he is healthy and wonderful otherwise:) he sure is getting some wicked colors now,its his third shed since i brought him home in feb:) i will post some pics of him and moe when i am done tomorrow...off to bed for me,what a long ass day in the city!! i hate cities:p

Yes but the cities are worth it to get what we need for out babies. Joe will love you for it. Even if he only show his love in his way.:eek:

thanks laurie,i know,but still,by the time i got home my hair was frizzy,nerves frazzled,completely exhausted,attitude not nice lol and my clothes looked like i had lived in them for a week hahaha!! but i do agree,if thats what it takes then thats what i will do:rolleyes: lol...next time i go its for the reptile/amphibian show in may and i am soooo excited,its my first one:eek: i will prob end up commin home with another baby to fall in love with..oh wait,thats what happens before we buy them heehee..then it will prob be a few more mad ,crazy and exhausting trips back there for more things to make them happier yet hahaha..im goin to bed,its been calling me for hrs but i needed my forum fix for the day:D

Back
Top Bottom