JELLY POTS?

lthrbecks

Established Member
I've just bought jelly pots. Are they for the feeder insects or my chameleon or maybe both? Never had them before.

Also, does anyone use banana or red runner roaches? I'm awaiting both as replacements for noisy crickets! Just wanted to know if they're good feeder insects. My chameleon is only eating hoppers since I stopped the crix last week.

Thank you so much for any help you can offer me

They are mostly for a treat for geckos, and water for your feeders. Bananas and rr's are excellent feeders, just a bit on the small side.

Water, Sugar, Fructose, Fruit Juice, Seaweed Extract, Amino Acid Glycine, Critic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors.

These are overpriced kids snacky packs, with a lizard on the cover.

Ahh, ok. I thought i could offer them to my chameleon as he very rarely drinks!

Thank you so much for your message

He's never touched a banana or red runner roach, nor wax and silkworms nor snails. I've reluctantly reordered crickets again as he seemed to enjoy them! The escapees drove me insane with their incessant chirping all night long. It actually depressed me due to lack of sleep. I bought stage 2 banded crickets today as they're wingless. Sadly they're far too small yet to feed him or my red eyed tree frog!

Back
Top Bottom