Jasmine tries to eat me!

Ii probaly shouldnt have watched that on a bus with a mouth full of coffee. I laughed so hard i spit coffee.thanks for posting. Jasmine is so beautiful. Female veileds are my favorite.

Ii probaly shouldnt have watched that on a bus with a mouth full of coffee. I laughed so hard i spit coffee.thanks for posting. Jasmine is so beautiful. Female veileds are my favorite.
Haha, thanks, I keep trying to decide who my favourite is but I just can't pick. I think Jasmine likes me best....she just has a funny way of showing it :)
pahahahahaha! That's what you get for being a tease! :D
One in the eye, lol. I deserved it for sure :)

Yes, it was funny that she zapped you, but I would worry that her tongue was damaged by this. The long extension coupled with you pulling away from her (natural instinctive reaction, I know) may have damaged her tongue. That was a long shot and she really meant it! My Amy used to try aiming at the jewel bits on my glasses and even at my painted finger nails!

Yeah, I'm afraid it was a bit uncomfortable for her. It took a minute for her to be happy again, so I left her for a bit before giving her the silkworms. She was fine, and still wants to eat me. I won't be letting it happen again.

Glad she's ok. I always worry about mine especially when they get a bit ambitious and shoot at something just a little out of reach - they don't expect their tongues to return empty!

I've decided to go with what Hoj and Ulrich say and call it a kiss :). I've been using it to my advantage to get a little bit of veggie matter into her as well. Now that she'll go for literally anything I have in my hand.........

Back
Top Bottom