jasmine ate berry(poisonous?)

NashansCamos

Chameleon Enthusiast
So jasmine was outside under supervision of course there's this patch of shrubs where we sometimes put her. The shrubs have berries but jasmine has never had any interest for them.

Today she decided different and before i could do anything she just chomped one of the berries. Is this plant/berry poisonous? Does anybody know what plant it is? will she be ok?

IMG_4691.JPG
IMG_4688.JPG

here are more photos. In one of them you can actually see a yellow flower. Hope that helps

Attachments

• IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4706.JPG
    IMG_4706.JPG
    378.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4705.JPG
    IMG_4705.JPG
    345.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4704.JPG
    IMG_4704.JPG
    381.8 KB · Views: 59
Oh, St John's Wort! A medicinal plant for humans, but can be toxic to livestock and dogs, from what I can find. I'm not sure exactly how toxic- there seems to be some conflicting information.

Oh, St John's Wort! A medicinal plant for humans, but can be toxic to livestock and dogs, from what I can find. I'm not sure exactly how toxic- there seems to be some conflicting information.
im seeing the samestuff... it says if consumed in large quantities it can be toxic... she only ate like 1/4 of one berry...but shes only a chameleon. I think I should just let her be and see if anything changes

Back
Top Bottom